The institute’s website was completely redesigned in FY2018 and new enhancements were added in FY2019:
- Updated website imagery to reflect the organization’s current work
- Archived resources from the 2019 Water for Food Global Conference
- Added functionality for the UNDA database in the “Our Work” section
- Updated the “News and Events” section to contain all news press releases, blogs, events and media mentions. All current information is now available in one place.
- Rearranged the “Our People” section into collapsible categories and added a page for each Faculty Fellow
- Added an archive page with an updated list of archived Water for Food Digest e-newsletters
- Improved search engine optimization by optimizing imagery and code for the website
Our website is trending, with visitors spending more average time on the site. This means they are engaging in our content for longer periods of time. From July 2018 to July 2019, time spent per visit increased by an average of 45 seconds.