To recognize current research focused on the local and global dimensions of water for food security, faculty and university partners are invited to present their posters.
Submitting an Abstract
Abstracts (up to 250 words) are due March 27 and must be accepted for poster display. The Conference Poster Committee will review the abstracts and notify presenters of their acceptance via email by March 29.
Note: A graduate student poster competition will also be held at the 2017 Water for Food Conference.
- Maximum poster size is 48” w x 36″ h – landscape orientation only.
- Submit posters as a .pdf file, minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Do not use less than a 16 point font for any text you mount.
Presenting a Poster On-site
- Display boards and adhesive material (e.g., pins, Velcro) will be provided.
- Posters must be dropped off at the Nebraska Innovation Campus Conference Center by 9:00 a.m. Monday, April 10.
- Posters will be set up for display by the conference staff.
- You must be present with your poster during the conference breaks
- Posters must be removed at the close of the poster session.
Questions about the poster competition? Contact Jesse Starita at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+1) 402.472.5317
Submit an abstract online.
Register for the 2017 Water for Food Conference.